"WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU"
A GREAT RANGE OF SERVICES FROM ONE AND THE SAME SOURCE.
Thanks to its holistic machine diagnostics, TechDo GmbH is able to offer you a permanent assessment of your machinery's condition - and all from one source. This includes the following services, about which you can find out more in this section.
If you are interested in our services, you are gladly invited to contact us, whereupon we could jointly elaborate on a tailor-made service package for you.
Let TechDo help you always keep an eye on the condition of your machines, and even be informed in real time by text message thanks to remote diagnostics.
The centrepiece of the condition monitoring. An early warning system enabling you to prevent machine outages in due time, and therefore avoid costs.
A reduction of wear and good heat dissipation are only two of the many requirements for lubrication technologies. TechDo Engineering offers you comprehensive oil management so that your machines will stay well-lubricated at all times.
Thermography will enable you to assess the condition of your machines while they are running. This can help you optimise production workflows or efficiently monitor hard-to-reach objects.
Services in the following areas for rotating equipments, especially turbomachines:
- Vibration measurement, vibration analysis, trend observation and forecasts
- Analysis of out-of-the-ordinary operational states
- Recording of operational states before revisions for revision planning
- Identification of provided replacement parts, consultancy and planning for the required procurement of replacement parts
- Fact finding and documentation in the course of revisions as a basis for improving and assessing the further revision strategy
- Consultancy about and recommendation of required maintenance activities
- Revision support:
- Technical machine consultancy
- Function testing and adjustment of servo valves with mobile testing bench
- Adjustment and parameterisation of various vibration sensors
- Consultancy on the later operating mode
- Damage analysis as per VDI 3822-1, the Association of German Engineers' standard
- Calculation of gap losses and evaluation of the impact on business
- Support in optimisation tasks, e.g. increasing the performance level and efficiency level
- Technical machine construction services (CAD)
- Consultancy in service life issues (fatigue behaviour of specific materials, etc.)
- Evaluation of oil analyses and recommendation of required measures
- Planning and supervision of oil purging activities
- Creation of documentations (audit-, repair- and insurance-compliant damage documentations)
- Adjustment, parameterisation and installation of machine protection and diagnosis systems
- Elaboration of condition monitoring concepts
- Start-up of turbo sets
- Practice-oriented seminars (irrespective of the manufacturer)